Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Slacking.

I've really been struggling as of lately.  I feel like my whole world is a struggle in regards to fitness/diet.  As a lot of you know, i've been on weight watchers for about 2 years.  I've lost all of my baby weight from my pregnancy, plus some.  I quit WW thinking I could do it on my own, and realized quickly that I couldn't.  It was a personal decision for me.  I rejoined about a month ago, and I have sucked ever since.  I weighed in yesterday, and broke down on the person "weighing" me in.  He gave me great advice.  He asked me a fantastic question:  "Why do you want to get to goal weight?"  My first response was to get healthy.  He told me it wasn't good enough, and I needed to dig deeper.  My response: silence.  I thought about it for awhile, and ultimately, it was to be fit and in shape.  I want to be an athlete.  Wait - scratch that.  I AM an athlete.  I am a runner.  I could tear myself down with my current faults, but i'm choosing not too.  I will rise above, be a healthy role model for my daughter, for myself, and to achieve my goals.  Tomorrow, I am starting my 50 day streak of running.  I will run everyday for 50 days.  I will have easy days and difficult days.  I will be tempted to sit on the couch - but knowing I have this goal will help me succeed.  My goals for the week:

1. Track every single bite.  Every one.
2. Work toward my 50 day streak.
3. Count every single mile.
4. Remember to take care of my body - athletes take care of their bodies, and so will I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment